| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peoria, Il in July is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 106.7mm (4.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 15:02 long with an average length of 14:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Peoria, Il July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Peoria, Il, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Peoria, Il:
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) N
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) NW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 63.3 kms (39.4 miles) NNW
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) W
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 78.8 kms (49 miles) SSW
- Pontiac, Il, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Ottawa, Il, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 60.7 kms (37.7 miles) ENE
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 94.1 kms (58.5 miles) SE
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) S